Popular Posts

Thursday 5 February 2015

Spirit of Life


February 4th, is World Cancer Day. I salute to all cancer survivors, fighters and those who have lost their life to Cancer. Here is a poetry depicting the Spirit of Life and Bond of Friendship.


I woke up early today,
Because it was important.
To wish her the day,
Hoping she finds her gift significant.

Last night,
When clock struck twelve.
I hurriedly ran in the twilight,
To ask the stars for her longer survive.

She was under dejection,
With her life.
But her art never went under suppression,
Although it came out to be stronger and fine.

I held her hand,
Tight enough, not to let her go.
And kissed her band,
Which I had tied years ago.

Our friendship means a lot,
It is a strong bond of trust.
My prayers for her are on every dot,
We have built this relation from crust.

I wished her good day,
With wishes filled in my arms.
Hope she conquers the world someday,
And her lost smile arrives with a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment