Popular Posts

Saturday 27 February 2016

A Man in Army

Longer the waiting,
Sweeter the kiss.
I will wait for you,
And everything that I miss.

Every moment is special,
Your touch and love.
I have cherished it all
And kept them close,
Oh! My true love.



People consider me weak,
And show their pity.
But I am strong enough
To face the world’s gritty.

When I sit along the shore,
Moving my hand
In the sand filled land,
Still I feel your touch,
When you are away for war.

Every single news,
Of yours well being,
Makes my day
Full of meaning.

All my prayers and hopes
Are brighten with your existence,
Even if there are distant slopes.

You are the man in army,
Full bounded with responsibility
Towards your people and land,
Makes me proud in grand.

A man in army,
Is worth waiting for
In this long journey.

4 comments:

  1. The love you describe
    I salute your mind
    more and more i lost in the thoughts
    But the words really needed, i couldn't find.

    When my brain processed the very first words of the poem, I really find a kind of relief, that I was in search of this for a long time. And m not lying.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I write a poem, I am not convinced with my work... But encouraging words like these certainly uplift my morale to write more :)

      Delete
  2. Brilliant. Can see the wait for the man, loved it....Mrudul Singh
    HR Professional / Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tribute to Man in army... Like it! Nice written....Tatjana Loncarec
    published poet

    ReplyDelete