Popular Posts

Saturday 24 January 2015

Love Story


I was there, sitting high,
At a bar, in a resort and was touching sky.
Sky had become my limit,
But deep down, I was lonely and timid.
Noon, that day was sunny and bright,
Unlike my dreams, that had become out of sight.
With a blow of smoke out of my mouth,
I turned around to be shocked and rout.
‘Was she the same?’ my heart did a question,
‘Yes’ or ‘No’ didn’t matter, nor did any suggestion.
The smoke spread between our faces,
It was more like the past revolving cases.
I was stuck, my eyes wide open,
She was numb and our heart had revolving oceans.
Again the words were missing,
But our empathy was touching.
She was on the verge of leaving,
                                                      And my heart was not so giving.                           
Her eyes for the first time were on me,
Ongoing and seeing deep down of me.
She was not mine,
Nor could be, with any help of divine.
She already had a shoulder to cry,
And hand to hold, life to enjoy.
Leaving me there alone,
She swept away with her known.
A tear fell from right,
I asked God for my right.
There was no reply,
I was left far behind with my heart’s cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment