Popular Posts

Friday 15 July 2016

Do I miss Rains?



I was sitting alone at the shore,
It started raining like a roar.

Sky turned grey,
And tides turned wild in the bay.

I was missing you with a coffee cup,
As soon as the heaven open up.

You are enjoying the same rain,
But are not with me in the frame.
Weather is same,
It will flame.
Through memories hidden by,
Comes back to heart and eye.

We are apart today,
And were apart yesterday.
Yet the rains were beautiful,
And now are sadly the usual.

Sunshine is not here,
It has gone out of my sphere.
Rains which use to bring cheer,
Now ruins the light and bring tear.

Walking together in the rain,
Have gone by like a drain.
Now there are only my steps,
On the mud prints.
Today when I look back,
It reminds me what I lack.

Journey of life,
Is now a strive.
It’s just pouring rain,
A continuous pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment