Popular Posts

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Rainy Memories

Water was flowing,
And rain was pouring…

I was in midst of my memories,
Some ages back,
When I had no worries.


Making a paper boat,
To see whose last longer,
And is not lost.


Collecting and holding hailstones,
Just to see how they melt,
And create musical tones.


Splashing muddy puddle,
 On each other,
Like dirty pigs, we would cuddle.


How can I forget?
Shaking off rain water from leaves,
On my friends, without any regret.

I still enjoy rains…

When water is flowing,
And rain is pouring…

Now I sit back and relax,
Take a break from my work,
And chat.
I sleep soundly,
While hearing the music of raindrops,
Pouring on my window bluntly.

Now I make paper boats,
But for my children
And let them float.

I read them out books,
Sitting near the window,
With the view of pouring drops.

I scream and scold,
When my children are in mud run.
I hide my smile,
Seeing their fun.


Days haven’t gone by,
Now I enjoy with my children’s eye.

Water will always flow,
When rains will pour.

No comments:

Post a Comment