Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Re-Meet

This is one of my favourite scene so have penned down this emotional scene in form of a poetry. Hope you will enjoy reading and remembering this beautiful scene of the most beautiful couple in Hindi Cinema.


I met him after years,
My eyes were wet with tears.

My smile was short,
With several questions
In my heat to sort.

Every step I took
Towards him.
Brought my soul
To peace within.

He was looking at me
But not in my eyes
To dream.

His eyes were trying
To respond,
But eventually,
A tear rolled down.

I saw his that tear,
Which gave me jitters,
I swear!!

When was a foot apart,
I forward my hand to start.

 
He opened both his arms,
Wanted to hug,
But swiftly
Changed it to one hand,
To handshake,
His once beloved in grand.

I was speechless,
He was speechless,
We both were
Bound to be clueless.

I introduced him
As a friend.
Our love has taken
Full round from
Love to relation
Of an unknown blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment