Popular Posts

Thursday 16 June 2016

Dream, My Dream


A dream so close,
Comes and goes.
But pinches in heart,
Like a sweet dart.

Reality is and was missing,
But my aspiration was rising.
Expectations were many,
But how can I forget,
That all was imaginary.

Life couldn’t offer,
But my dream did deliver.
Togetherness of my beloved being,
In a closet of our loving ring.

Smile was also prudent,
In my illusion.
I was filled with diluted happiness,
World seemed engrossed in their own craftiness.

The moments in my dream,
Were special like a morning’s beam.
I opened my arms,
And welcomed the dreamy charms.

The breaking up of my fantasy,
Couldn’t collect my visions,
As was now quite hazy.

But deep down, my spirit,
Knew and felt the magic
Of dreaming a beautiful exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment